SGG BIOCLEAN self-cleaning glass will revolutionise the way you clean your windows. It has been designed for external use, either in the home or commercial buildings, both new build and refurbishment projects including:
1. Windows and patio doors
2. Conservatories, balconies and overhead glazing
3. Glazed façades, exterior shopfronts and display windows, overhead and atria glazing, street furniture
4. Hard to reach areas
SGG BIOCLEAN can be used in all environments and is particularly effective in heavily polluted areas (e.g. near industrial estates and airports). It must be installed vertically or in an inclined position.
SGG BIOCLEAN is the ideal cleaning solution for external glazing that is exposed to light and rain. SGG BIOCLEAN can be used in all environments and is particularly effective:
1. in conservatory roofs
2. in an urban environment
3. in the countryside
4. in seafront locations
5. in heavily polluted areas (e.g. areas close to heavy traffic, nearby airports, railway lines or industrial estates).
Overhead and atria glazing
1. The most neutral self-cleaning glass available - no unsightly tint or reflective surface. Looks just like normal glass!
2. Less frequent cleaning – windows stay cleaner for longer.
3. Much easier cleaning - less dirt and grime adheres to the glass.
4. Save money - the cost of window cleaning is reduced.
5. Ideal for hard to reach areas - clean where you have never been able to clean before!
6. Permanent coating - lasts the lifetime of the window.
7. Environmentally friendly - less frequent use of water and detergents.
SGG BIOCLEAN is a low-maintenance self-cleaning glass
manufactured by depositing a transparent layer of photocatalytic and
hydrophilic mineral material onto clear glass. The coating, which is integrated
into the glass itself, ensures a high level of durability. The mechanical,
thermal and acoustic properties of SGG BIOCLEAN are identical to normal glass.