ARODI nano concrete
5. parking garages
7. sidewalk flagstones
8. paving stones
10. adornment walls.
1. it permeates deeply into the building material and gives long- term protection
2. resistant to ultraviolet rays
3. dirt-, water-, acid- and oil-repellent
4. protection against moss-growth, algae, emissions and micro organisms
5. extra abrasion- resistant
6. treated surfaces stay clean longer
7. value retention and appreciation
8. lower costs for cleaning and maintenance
9. easy application.
Easy to Apply
ARODI nano concrete is a coating material based on chemical nanotechnology.
Self- organising anti- adhesion- elements provide the surface with an invisible
coating with hydrophobic and oleophobic features. Dirt particles are washed
away by rain.
ARODI nanoparticles go deeply into the concrete’s pores.
There they combine with the surface whereby they provide every pore with
hydrophobic features. As a result, the permeation of water is prevented while
water vapour still can leak from the inside to the outside. The construction
can still “breathe”.