The Dickson-Constant® technical expertise is the happy outcome of the 1969 merger between Dickson®, located in Dunkirk since 1836, and Constant, located in Lille since 1913. In 1998, Dickson-Constant® joined the American group, Glen Raven®. The alliance between these two outdoor technical textile leaders enabled Dickson® to make a real name for itself, establishing its brand as THE reference for top-quality outdoor fabrics. Today, the manufacturer produces more than 25 million square metres of fabric at its mill in northern france. The style team, the weavers, the treatment processes, sample shipments and show-room... The entire creative and production chain are fully integrated to provide customized service for clients and purchasing advisors all around the world. The biggest names in outdoor decorating and design as well as the most prestigious restaurants and hotels have already made Dickson® their top choice for outdoor fabrics.