Thermal Insulation Paint
• Structures with cracks and cracks;
• Slabs, roofs, roofs;
• Terraces, uncovered areas;
• Gutters, gutters;
• Water boxes, swimming pools;
• Reservoirs, cisterns;
• Elevator shaft;
• Bathrooms, kitchens and laundries;
• Marquises, balconies and balconies;
• External walls and facades;
• Frames, sills, flowerbeds and sills;
• Abóbodas and Sheeds;
• Roof repairs.
With the Nanothermic1 reflection thermal insulation treatment, about 90% of the sun's rays are reflected, reducing the roof temperature and therefore the environment.
Nanocril is an acrylic water-based water-based elastomer developed to replace conventional methods requiring no structural reinforcement (screen or veil) such as asphalt, asphalt, thermoplastic compounds, cementitious and polymeric mortars.