Electronics Light Emitting Diode (LED)Light Emitting Diode (LED)
GrapheneC Graphene CAS Number : 7782-42-5
Our Product is Graphene Quantum Dots, a carbon-based nanoparticle that is organic and nontoxic in nature with a size less than 20 nm and possesses both excellent UV absorbing (>95%) and Fluorescent properties.
Field of applications: –
1. Fluorescent pigments for security application.
2. Bio-imaging markers and fluorescent dye.
3. Fluorescent polymers.
4. Antibacterial, anti-biofouling, disinfection systems.
5. Heavy metals, humidity, and pressure sensors.
7. Flash memory devices.
8. Photovoltaic devices.
9. Light-emitting diodes.
10. Excellent UV Absorbent
11. Pigments for Fluorescence paint (glows in UV Light or Dark Light)
12. Excellent optical Brightener
13. Excellent Pickering emulsifier etc.