Water and Wastewater
1) Desalination Pre-Filtration
2) Pre/Post filter to UF, MF and R/O membranes
3) Point Of Entry and Point Of Use water filters
4) Boilers and Air-conditioning cooling towers
5) Food & Beverage processing
6) Rainwater harvesting and Grey water recycling
7) Pharmaceutical processing and manufacture
8) Municipal plant water sampling
9) Biological control and defence"
1) Removing a wide range of water borne contaminants including bacteria, cysts, viruses and colloidal particles;
2) High flow rates combined with a correspondingly low pressure drop of only 2 psi
3) Lower operational costs achieved from reduced maintenance cycles
4) Lower power consumption due to lower pressure drop profile
5) Improved water recovery and recycling rates
6) Reduced chemical inputs
7) Reduced maintenance and replacement cycles
8) Eliminates all glues and adhesives
9) Eliminates channeling and improving water flow
10) Reduces carbon particle size and improves removal performance
High Flow Rates
Energy Consumption Reduction
NanoCeram-PAC® represents a paradigm shift in carbon filtration and builds on the breakthrough technology found in NanoCeram® media by combining the benefits of sub-micron particulate filtration with exceptional chemical removal performance.
In fact NanoCeram-PAC performance capabilities go well beyond the ability of either traditional carbon beds, blocks or Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filter cartridges.