Environment Water and WastewaterNanofiltration Plant
Setting the concentration of whey by nanofiltration
(Capacity 5000 liters / hour).
ESTIMATED MASS BALANCE
Dry substance,% 5.7
Productivity, l / h 5,000
Dry matter,% 19.67
Productivity, l / h 1,621
Dry substance,% 0.59
Productivity, l / h 3379
The filtering process
• Filtering with a spiral membrane.
• At 10ºC temperature process, the maximum time of 20 hours between washes.
Process temperature 10 ºC
The installed electric power 25 kW
2ºC kW Cooling water 28
The vapor pressure of 4 bar kg / h 150
Process water m3 / h 12
Drainage performance m3 / h 12
• Setting nanofiltration (membrane DOW, KOCH)
• electrical panel (cabinet) of stainless steel.
• Automatic system for monitoring and control consisting of a PLC SIEMENS, access panel and software.
• All the necessary pumps (ALFA LAVAL, GRUNDFOS, APV), valves (ALFA LAVAL, APV), piping and instrumentation, providing fully automatic process control during operation and cleaning, including washing CIP station.
• Installation for water treatment by reverse osmosis capacity of 1000 l / h.