Construction Masonry MaterialsCoating
Graphene oxideC140H42O20 graphene Oxide CAS Number : 1034343-98-0
Graph-X6 is a 5- 6 year Graphene carbon based coating. We recommend applying 2-3 coats 1 hr apart from each coat for maximum shine, slickness, protection and longevity.
Insane depth, shine and protection. More resistant to water spots than traditional ceramic coatings. Creates a slicker, smoother surface feel then ceramics. Tighter water beads and better water shedding.
Compared to more traditional ceramic coatings, our newest coating is a partially reduced graphene-oxide modified ceramic coating variant, and it will be found to have some improved characteristics:
· Higher Resin Loading Level: elevated resin loading compared to similar strictly quartz-based coatings due to the increased ease of use allowing this.
· Less Prone to Water Spotting: less penetration of the contaminants into the coating matrix.
· Lower Sliding Angle: water evacuates at angles less than 10-15° of tilt over traditionally 20° and higher! This presents itself as a highly dynamic hydrophobicity, compared to the more traditional static hydrophobicity of strictly quartz-based coatings.
· Higher Contact Angle: bead angles averaging 110-115° or more on almost any substrate applied.
· Higher Stain Resistance: bugs, saps, droppings, fallout, etc.
· Higher Scratch/Mar Resistance: the added graphene-oxide imparts additional tensile strength to boost hardness.
· Easier, Slicker, Glossier: higher open time and less chances for mistakes; flashes quickly and then sweats signaling time to wipe off – if it hazes this is too much dwell time and it has gone too far!
· Lower Odor:more comfortable to apply compared to similarly high loading levels of resins in other ceramic coatings.
· Universal Application:the graphene-oxide modified coating has nearly universal affinity for all substrates with a high level of adhesion and reactivity – no need to have a specific coating offered for a specific surface (i.e. trim, glass, paint, wheels).